Interested In Our Services?

If you or one of our loved ones is interested in receiving services from Sweet Behavior, we would love to meet with you!  Simply fill out the contact form on our home page, call our office at (812) 725-1665, or email  


We are currently serving the following counties in Indiana: Bartholomew, Brown, Clark, Crawford, Daviess, Dearborn, Decatur, Dubois, Floyd, Gibson, Hamilton, Hancock, Harrison, Hendricks, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, Knox, Lawrence, Marion, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Ohio, Orange, Owen, Perry, Pike, Posey, Putnam, Ripley, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Switzerland, Vanderburgh, Warrick, Washington, and Wayne.  

Interested In a Position at Sweet?

Sweet Behavior is always interested in hiring qualified behavior consultants, music therapists, and recreational therapists.  Working at Sweet Behavior is unlike working at other providers in southern Indiana because of our approach. Everyone who works at Sweet is treated as an independent professional and given the freedom to work as creatively as possible to help our clients achieve their goals. These professionals decide their own caseloads, set their own schedules, and create the best therapeutic approach to each client.


Although our behavior consultants and therapists operate in an independent manner, they always have access to colleagues and the directors at Sweet Behavior for input and guidance to their work. While our behavior consultants and therapists are given independence, they are not paid as independent contractors. 


Recreational and music therapists must hold a bachelor's degree or similar certification in their respective fields. Behavior consultants must hold at least a master's in either clinical psychology, counseling psychology, school psychology, or another applied health service area of psychology; special education; social work; counseling; or have a master’s degree in a human services field and be able to demonstrate to the BDDS behavior management committee that the individual has either coursework in or five (5) years of experience in devising, implementing, and monitoring behavior support plans.  Those with master's in applied behavior analysis and board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) are highly preferred. 

If you are interested in a therapist or behavior consultant position and are qualified, please feel free to send your resume to 

Every effort has been made to make this site accessible to those who are blind, have a visual impairment, deaf, hard of hearing, and/or have a cognitive disability.  If you are having any issues with this site's accessibility or understanding the content of the site, please let us know by emailing or by calling (812) 725-1665.