top of page

Community Services


Participant Assistance and Care or “PAC” (rhymes with the word “back”) is a service that people can use to get assistance to go out in the community and to get help at home.  For example, if a person does not have their driver’s license, then someone from Sweet Behavior could come over and take them shopping.  If a person needs help keeping their apartment clean, then someone could also come over and help them with that.  PAC services aren’t just for chores.  They also can be used for fun things like going out to eat, going to a movie, or visiting with friends. PAC is only available on the Family Supports Waiver (FSW). 

bottom of page